- Established in the 1850’s
- Total Quinta Area: 10ha
- Schistous soil
- Incorporating two separate Old vineyards: 1920 grafts and 1948 grafts.
- Field blends with 16 different grape varieties
- Density of plantation: 6,000/ha
- New 2ha Vineyard Block planted in 2000 with preferred Douro grape varieties
- Altitude: Between 120 m and 160m ASL
- Pruning: Gobolet Single Cane with 2 buds
- Aspect: Various, mainly North and East
- 45,000 vines planted on Dry Stone Terraces
- 270 Olive Trees
- Herbicide free Habitat.
- Integrated Pest Management.